Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Introducing Myself

Hello my name is Norma Ceballos this is my 4th semester at Northeastern and my major is accounting. But i hope to major in art soon because art is one of my passions. Graduating is very important to me and my family, for as I will be the first one to graduate college. I am the oldest of 4 children which puts a lot of pressure on me. I’m Mexican American, I was in Chicago but my parents were born in Zacatecas, Mexico. Unfortunately I have never visited Mexico but hope to do so soon.  I’m a very easy to get along with and I enjoy working with others. All the different cultures around the world and their customs interest me a lot. Learning of the different customs the different religions makes me want to visit their countries.  I have many goals for the future; I plan to graduate in the next two years. Also I would love to travel to Europe and other countries around the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment